If you have issued a cheque to someone and now you want to stop the payment of that particular cheque. Then you can do it using the features provided by the Canara Bank.
You can find the online procedure to stop cheque payment in Canara bank using the Internet Banking facilitly.
Steps to Stop Cheque Payment in Canara Bank:
- Visit the official website of Canara Bank: www.canarabank.in
- Enter your customer id and password to login into your account.
- Click on Stop Cheque Payment option from the interface.
- Enter the Cheque leaf number whose payment you want to stop.
- In case of multiple cheques you need to enter the starting cheque and ending cheque numbers.
- Enter the reason why you want to stop the cheque payment.
- And click on Stop Payment button.
This is how you can stop the payment using internet banking. But if you are facing any issues and in case of urgency we recommend you to contact the bank on their toll-free number: 1800-425-0018.