State Bank of India allows their customers to request cheque book by two methods and they are by using the ATM machine and by using the internet banking service.
Steps to Request Cheque Book using ATM Machine
- Find an ATM machine which is near to your location and is owned by the State Bank of India.
- Insert your ATM cum Debit card into the machine.
- Enter your highly confidential 4 digits PIN Number.
- Select Services option from the ATM Screen.
- After that Select Request Cheque Book option from the screen.
- Select the number of leaves you want to have in the cheque book.
- And follow the on-screen insturctions.
Steps to Request Cheque Book using Internet Banking
- First of all visit the official website of State Bank of India.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Click on e-services.
- Click on Cheque Book Request.
- Select the bank account for which you want the cheque book.
- Select the number of pages required.
If you don’t want to follow the above mentioned two methods then still you can request cheque book from SBI.
All you need to do is call the customer care on their toll-free number: 1800 425 3800.
The other thing which you can do is write an application letter addressing to your bank manager requesting him to issue a new cheque book.