Normally we receive the cheque book along with the welcome kit when we open the bank account with the bank. But if your cheque leaves are over now then you need to request cheque book in IDFC Bank. They will issue you a new cheque book which you can use. There are multiple methods by which you can request cheque book I will tell you the major ones in this article of mine.
Steps to Request Cheque Book in IDFC Bank by SMS:
- Type the SMS in the pattern which is mentioned below.
- CHQBK <Space>XXXX
- Replace XXXX with the last 4 digits of your bank account number.
- Now send this SMS from your registered mobile number to 5676732.
Steps to Request Cheque Book in IDFC Bank Using Cheque Book Request Form:
- Get the cheque book request form.
- Enter the bank account number.
- Enter the account holders name.
- Tick the number of leaves per cheque book.
- If you are a business banking customer then specify the number of cheque books you need.
- Select the mode of delivery of Cheque book.
- And finally, the bank account holder needs to make his or her signature on the form.
Steps to Request Cheque Book in IDFC Bank Using Internet Banking:
- Go to the official website of the bank.
- Enter your username and the password to login into your account.
- Now find Service Requests in the internet banking interface.
- Select Cheque Book Request.
- Select your bank account for which you need the cheque book.
- Select the Number of Cheque leaves.
- And follow the on-screen instructions.
These are the 3 major methods by following which you can request cheque book in IDFC Bank. I hope you are clear with all the information mentioned here. If you are facing any kind of issues then I recommend you to contact the bank for further assistance.