Internet Banking is a crucial thing and everyone one of us uses it in one or the other day. But if you have a bank account with the IDFC Bank then you will have to register for IDFC Internet Banking by yourself. They don’t provide it pre-activated.
In this article, I will tell you the steps which you need to follow to register and enroll yourself to use the internet banking service.
Steps to Register for IDFC Bank Internet Banking:
- The first thing which you have to do is go to the official website of the bank.
- Click on Login button which you can find at the upper right corner of the website.
- You will get a drop-down menu click on Personal and Business Banking.
- Click on Create Your Username link.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter your IDFC Bank Customer ID.
- And Click on Next button.
- Enter your account number and the debit card number in the next screen.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP correctly and assign username and password for your internet banking.
This is how you can register for IDFC Bank internet banking, you have to create the username and the password by yourself.
The length of the User ID should be between 6 to 10 characters and the length of the password should be between 6 to 15 characters. (Alphanumerical with Special Characters)