Steps to Reactivate Dormant Account of SBI
- Take out your bank passbook of the account which as turned into dormant.
- Write an application letter addressing to the bank manager asking him to reactivate the dormant account.
- Make sure you mention your bank account number, your name and other details.
- Take a clear photocopy of your identity and address proof documents.
- Make them self-attested by making your signature on those photocopies.
- Attach those photocopies to the application letter.
- And finally, submit the application to the bank manager.