Bank accounts are great things which every one of us needs. They are a great place to keep our hard earned money.
But in some cases, if you don’t use your bank account for a long period of time it will turn dormant. If you hold an IDFC Bank account which has turned dormant.
Then you can find the steps here to reactivate that dormant account.
You can reactivate your IDFC Bank dormant account by a number of ways. In this article, I will let you know about how you can do that using Internet banking and by approaching the bank.
Steps to Reactivate Dormant Account in IDFC Bank using Internet Banking:
- Open the bank’s official website: https://www.idfcbank.com/
- Choose internet banking from the website interface.
- Enter your account details to login into your account.
- Now go to the service section of your internet banking interface.
- Click on Request for Reactivating the Account.
- And follow the on-screen instructions.
Steps to Reactivate Dormant Account in IDFC Bank By Approaching Bank:
- The first thing which you have to do is visit your home branch.
- Write an application letter addressing to your branch manager.
- The subject of the letter should be “Reactivation of Inactive Account”.
- Mention your bank account number and the reason why you were unable to use the account.
- Make your signature and submit the letter to the respected bank officials.
These are the two methods with the help of which you can reactivate dormant account in IDFC Bank. If you don’t want to follow these two then you can also call them on their toll-free number: 1800 419 4332.
But before that I recommend you to read the Inactive Account Policy.