You can very easily link PAN Card to Canara Bank account by using the KYC form that is available in your home branch. The Further procedure is as mentioned below.
Steps to Link PAN Card to Canara Bank Account:
- Take a Clear Photocopy of your PAN Card.
- Make your Signature on the Photocopy that you have taken.
- Now go to the Canara Bank Home Branch where you have your bank account.
- Ask for a KYC updation form.
- Fill the KYC updation form with all the required details.
- Make your signature on the duly filled KYC form.
- Attach your PAN Card photocopy to the KYC form and submit them both.