Canara Bank lets their account holders link Aadhaar card with the bank account by following multiple methods and they are offline, online and using the ATM Machine.
We will be discussing all these three methods and you can follow any one of them.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Canara Bank Account Online:
- Go to the official website of Canara Bank: https://www.canarabank.in/
- Enter your internet banking details to login to your account.
- Now click on “Services” button or link.
- After that click on “Others” button followed by “Update Aadhaar Number”.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Card number and click on “Update” button.
To link the number with your bank account number using internet banking you should have activated it before. If you have not activated it yet then you can consider following the other methods.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Canara Bank Account Offline:
- Take a clear photocopy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Make your signature on the photocopy to make it self-attested.
- Now go to the home branch of your Canara Bank.
- Ask for an “Aadhaar Card Seeding Form”.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach your photocopy with the form.
- Submit them both to the bank officials.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Canara Bank Account through ATM Machine:
- Go to any of the ATM center near to your location which is owned by Canara Bank.
- Insert your Debit Card and Enter your PIN number.
- Tap on “Other Services” from the screen.
- Tap on “More” from the next screen.
- Now tap on “Aadhaar Number Registration”.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and follow the on-screen instructions.