We are required to provide bank account statement for many reasons, sometimes for getting a loan and sometimes for getting a credit card etc. But from where can we get the bank account statement? We can get that from our bank itself. We can both retrieve it by ourselves online or get it offline by visiting the home branch.
In this article of mine, I will tell you how you can get bank account statement in IDFC Bank both online using internet banking and offline by visiting the home branch.
Steps to Get Bank Account Statement in IDFC Bank using Internet Banking:
- Go to the official website of the IDFC Bank.
- Enter your username and password to login to your internet banking account.
- Find accounts section in the internet banking interface.
- Select the bank account whose statement you want to download.
- Select the period of time of which you want to transactions to be shown.
- And download the bank account statement.
Steps to Get Bank Account Statement in IDFC Bank by Visiting Branch:
- Go to your IDFC Bank home branch.
- Approach the bank officials and tell them that you need the bank account statement.
- Provide them your bank account details like your name, account number etc.
- Tell them about the period in which you want to get the statement.
This is how you can get the bank account statement in IDFC Bank. With the help of the first method using internet banking, you can download the e-statement and later a print out of it. And in the second method, the bank will provide you with the printed statement.