Steps to Get a New Bank Passbook in SBI
- Write an application to the bank manager asking him to issue a new bank passbook.
- Mention your name, account number in the application letter.
- Gather your identity and address proof documents.
- Take a clear photocopy of the address proof and identity proof documents.
- Make your signature on the photocopies to make them self-attested.
- Attach the photocopies with the application letter.
- Submit the form to the bank officials.
- Collect your new bank passbook from the bank.
- Get your account number and other important details printed on the first page of the passbook.