Steps to Get a New Bank Passbook in Canara Bank
- Write an application to the bank manager asking him to issue a new bank passbook.
- You should mention your name, account number and other details.
- Take out your identity proof document.
- Take a clear photocopy of your identity proof document.
- Make your signature on it to make it self-attested.
- Attach the photocopy to the application form.
- Along with your original identity proof document, old bank passbook and the application form visit your home branch.
- Submit your application to the bank manager and collect the new passbook.
Note: While visiting the home branch you should carry your original identity proof document with you as the bank may ask you to show the original one.