IDFC Bank is a great banking service provider, I myself love this bank for the service they offer. When we open a bank account with them we usually get a welcome kit. And in that welcome kit, we can find the Debit card or ATM Card that belongs to our bank account.
But you can’t use the IDFC bank ATM Card until you generate the PIN for yourself. In this article of mine, II will tell you how you can generate IDFC bank Debit Card PIN or ATM PIN.
Steps to Generate IDFC Bank Debit Card PIN or ATM PIN:
- Go to the official website of the IDFC Bank.
- Click on Login link which can be found at the upper right corner.
- Choose Personal and Business Banking.
- After that click on Generate Debit Card PIN option.
- Enter your Customer ID.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number.
- Click on Next after entering your customer ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter your Debit Card Number, Expiry date and other details and click on Next.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Click on Submit Button.
- Enter your 4 Digit Debit card PIN and Confirm it by entering it again.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on Confirm.
This is how you can generate IDFC Bank Debit card PIN or ATM PIN. I hope you are clear with the details which are provided in this article. If you are facing any issues you can comment down below or directly contact the bank.