There are many banks which are operating in India, they all allow us to block the internet banking account by ourselves. But they don’t allow to unblock it by ourselves, but IDFC Bank allows us to do both the things online. If you want to know how you can block/unblock IDFC Bank Internet Banking then here are the steps which you need to follow.
Steps to Block/Unblock IDFC Bank Internet Banking:
- The first thing is you have to visit the official website of the IDFC Bank.
- Click on the Login button.
- After that click on Personal and Business Banking.
- Now click on Block/Unblock Internet Banking link which can be found at the left sidebar of the website interface.
- Enter your internet banking username.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on Next button.
- Choose if you want to block or unblock the access.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and follow the on-screen instructions.
IDFC Bank has really made the things very simple, this is how you can block/unblock IDFC Bank Internet Banking account. If you are facing any issues or don’t have your username with you I recommend you to contact the bank immediately.