If you want to transfer a small amount of money for one time to someone, then you can do that without adding the beneficiary. But in case you want to send the money multiple times or a big amount of money then you will have to add them as a beneficiary in your internet banking account.
In this article of mine, I will tell you how you can add beneficiary in IDFC Bank Internet Banking. The things are very simple and you can do it within a few minutes of reading this guide.
Steps to Add Beneficiary in IDFC Bank Internet Banking:
- Login to your internet banking account by entering your username and password.
- Click on Funds Transfer and then on Add Beneficiary.
- Now you have to select the type of beneficiary you are adding.
- Enter the account name, bank account number, and IFSC Code etc.
- Check all the details you have entered.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that correctly and you are done with adding the beneficiary to your internet banking account.
Once the beneficiary will be added you will be notified by the bank by SMS, the beneficiary will be added and activated within 30 to 40 minutes of adding it online.