If you have a bank account in Canara Bank which has turned dormant then you can reactivate it easily. The steps which are involved in reactivating the bank account are mentioned below.
Steps to Reactivate Canara Bank Dormant Account
- Write an application to the bank manager saying that you want to reactivate the dormant account.
- Mention the bank account details like the account number, your name, your address etc.
- Make sure you mention the reason why you were unable to use the bank account.
- Take a clear photocopy of your identity proof document.
- Attact the photocopy with the application letter.
- Make your signature on the photocopy.
- And submit the application letter and the photocopy to the bank officials.